Learning Design in Practice for Everybody LarsGoran B
About the Book
Learning is a challenge. To design a workable learning experience is even more challenging. It is like moving art with a well-defined purpose and goals. This book is intended to work as a practical guide to improve the prospects for you to succeed in your learning design project. It includes four parts, beginning with an introduction to learning design including the latest trends within the field. Then the knowledge and skills are gradually built up by describing tools to use for emphatic human-centered and efficient learning design. To in the third part exploring the 6i-model and put it into practice. The 6i-model is a framework that includes a foundation of six stages and guidance for designing excellent learning experiences and other creative projects. The last part of the book is targeting present and future prospects for you as a Learning Designer.
The focus is set on eLearning, but not in the traditional meaning of the word since the e now stands for experience not electronic. As the old fight between digital advocates and traditionalists has lost its meaning in a human-centered approach to UX design.
In addition to all this in order to improve the visionary impact, some of Leonardo da Vinci’s eternal design ideas are presented in the book, ending in sixteen design thinking codes by the master to guide your work.
Moreover, since one of many of the messages in the book is that Learning Design is a continual process, a fifth part is connected, which consists of a new section on eLearningworld. Here interactive content, stories, reviews and sponsored content upon the subject will be published, for more information click here .
- Title: Learning Design in Practice for Everybody
- Author: LarsGoran Bostrom
- Co-author: Leonardo da Vinci
- Cover and design: ZoeArt
- ISBN: 978-91-88289-10-0 (ebook)
- ISBN: 978-91-88289-09-4 (print)
- ISBN: 978-91-88289-11-7 (audiobook) – will be published soon!
Table of Content
- Learning design #the-Challenge
- Invisible Learning Design
- Learning Design for the Eye – More than visual
- Designing for the Ear – To play with the Mind
- The Magic of Touch
- Design Thinking in a digital world
- Mobility and organisation
- Talents and tests
- Learning-Design-Tools for #Learning-Experiences
- Makerspace Lab
- Rapid Learning design
- Publishing 4.0
- Learning by Doing design
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Analytics for learning design
- Learning Design in practice #6iModel
- Design Thinking vs linear traditional project models
- 6i Model in Brief
- 6i in Action
- Sum of its parts – Trapdoors
- The Learning Designer #Opportunities
- To be a Learning Designer
- Blockchain technology in Education
- To be an Interactive Storyteller
- To Sum Up
- Leonardo´s Design Thinking Code
About the Author
LarsGoran Bostrom has thirteen years’ experience of modern learning design including on demand projects for businesses as well as learning applications for the educational market. He is also the founder of eLearningworld Europe AB that offers services within the field and B-InteraQtive Publishing with a growing collection of printed books and interaQtive books. Interested in connecting let’s connect on Linkedin and/or follow me on Twitter. Interested in a lecture or workshop on Learning Design? Click here for information in English or in Swedish
Try and buy the eBook and book here!
Reading sample (.epub download): Click here for reading sample of the book!